A teasing hint of sunshine, and my comfy-cozy weekend mocks. (That my little brother is jealous of)
My sock monkey, I have a deep affection for him.
Waking up to fresh blueberry muffens on a Sunday morning.
Listen to “Good LIfe” by One Republic, listen to it all day.
New favorite in the closet: Red wellies from J. Crew
A quirky red necklace to spice up a simple outfit
Highlights from this week:
- Getting my desktop hard drive fixed, and having Mac not charge me for it.
- Spending time with my sister-in-law
- Coming home to my sister and brother-in-law being at my house.
- My new shower curtain (!!!!!!!)
- Dropping my phone by the mailbox on my way home, and not releasing it until the next evening. Thanks to Apple for making hearty iPhones, it was totally fine.
- Finishing my memory books of 2011
- Listening to Taylor Swift’s “Ours”, and “Good LIfe” by One Republic
- The sunshine peeking through my window in the morning
Cheers for now.